The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Two Sides to Every Story.

Driving home from a church thing tonight, my wife told me of a family friend who died over the weekend. The friend who entered in to the big sleep, had the same cancer I had at the same time. I had actually met him while awaiting chemo once. At saying this she started to (not) cry. And I was struck at how I did not know her story of survival.

I realize that this blog only tells my side of things. How I survived. But it cannot tell her side. It cannot convey her fears or hopes. It can only show me how much stronger she is than I. I now understand that it is much easier to be the one going through it, than the one watching it.

No comments: