The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Monday, November 3, 2008

"You're Not Gona Die!"

Saw the doctors today. My weight is down (148lbs), but my counts are good, my whit count is 11.9 down from 13, my platelets are 790,000 down from over a million, and my liver numbers are going down (that means I getting out of rejection). Don't worry, it's not the first time I've been in rejection and it's under control. They took out the staples and said I could drive and go back to work.

The doctor told me today to go home and have fun, it's time to get on with my life. It was as if he was saying we are done messing with you go have a life now. I've been waiting a long time for that one.

BTW the title is a lyric from a William Shatner song "You'll Have Time," it's a very funny song.

No comments: