The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Change It Makes Cents!

I have always been of the mind set that communication is the most important thing in any relationship. I am wrong.

What I had been doing on the internet to meet women and to grow socially was not working. So I made a change, I started an eHarmony account. This was a bigger change then I realized at the time, for I was trusting on someone else's judgment over my own in finding women to date.

Well that turned out to be a very good decision. I met a shy cute girl who was intelligent, goal oriented, independent, Christian, and did I mention cute.

I have come to understand that the most important thing in any relationship, or rather the core thread in any relation ship is change. After a few months of dating this cute Christian girl, I began to notice that I was analyzing the marriages and long relationships around me. I had always analyzed my own relationships but never others.

What I saw was change in every one. Weather for bad or better every one changed in there core. This reminds me of what happens when one comes to Christ:
Corinthians II 5:17a "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature..."
We change!

I was changing and I had to make a choice weather for bad or better...

2 comments:

Roger Garrett said...

I assume that was Jenn, if not then appologize to Jenn for me.

A good woman will have the effect on you

Jen said...

I finally made it into the blog!!! Oh, and I like the pic of Lance you have :) Love ya!