The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Weekly Charger Vol.12

Well I'm being poisoned as I type. My white count was 1.4 and red count was 700. They asked if I wanted to chance it and have chemo, I agreed. If I don't go anywhere till Sunday or Monday I should be fine. It will mean I wont be able to go to the movies for a couple of months. And May is packed with movies I want to see.

There is an upside, we got our allowance from crazy uncle Bush and we bought a pool to do our part in the whole economy stimulation. So I will have to stay home and swim all day I guess. Darn!!!!!

Keep up the good thoughts!

1 comment:

Roger Garrett said...

Do you dogs like the water? I hope see you guys soon take care and call us if you need anything