The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

She Doesn't Hate Me!

I had come to the understanding that every relationship I had had in the past was based on getting them to love me. This didn't have any good results, so a change was needed. I decided the change in this new relationship with the cute Christian girl (let's call her Jen), was that I wasn't going to focus on getting her to love me. My new theory was to get her not to hate me.

To my surprise it worked! I mean before I knew it it was the sixth month mark and she still didn't hate me! In fact she really liked me! The best part was I really liked her.

To test how well she liked me I thought I would ask her if she wanted to look at rings. Her reply shocked me. She agreed...

2 comments:

Roger Garrett said...

So you say you liked her and you asked her to look at rings? Brave man LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting my quote on your website. Stay strong my man!
"Big dude got wheels!"

-Corporal Robert Smith
Rialto Police Department