The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Monday, June 16, 2008

I Still Don't Know What I Was Looking For...

About a year ago, and about a moth after the wedding, I went for a checkup with the liver docs. They said it was past time for a colonoscopy, so one was scheduled. We didn't get the results back until about the middle of August and they weren't good.

If you have been following the story you know what the results were. I had cancer.

While the focus of this blog was and is to tell the works God has performed in my life, life changes. I will continue this blog in what ever direction it goes, but the story of my life until now is pretty much at an end.

So to quote Bowie it's time to, "turn and face to strange changes."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not REALLY at an end! Now everyone is pretty caught up. You could blog about what you go through on a day to day basis with your chemo, being isolated from the world, how you are drawing closer to God, what do you struggle with in your walk the most, your perspective on life and how it has changed, your weaknesses, your strengths, how this has effected your view of family (kids), how does Jen handle all of this (she's amazing... you could blog a ton about her!)....
There are some ideas. :) The point is you have a LOT to give. Time dig deep and share what God has really put on your heart to share. I look forward to more!!
Loves!
Jess

Roger Garrett said...

Miss ya bro. Nobody laughs at my jokes like you do