The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weekly Charge Vol.14

Well I'm on my last poisning as I type. My counts were not good but we'er dooing it anyway. I am however 154 lbs. that's the most I've been ever! Funny it takes cancer to make me gain weight, it's consistan with my life being back wards thing. Anyway I'm thinking of writing several post but I need your help (not just you Roger but every ones). The following are titles I have come up with for the next set of post, I need you guys to vote on which one you want to read most.

Gay, not Gay!

Insomnia and Shingles...

A few bits short of kibble.

So add your vote to the comments or email me @ matt_dejonge@yahoo.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Gay, Not Gay or A few bits short of kibble. :)
Hopefully, you'll get to them all!
Jess

Roger Garrett said...

Gay not gay sounds like a great musical I have to have that one

Daniel said...

Kibble. Definitely kibble.

Mashon said...

Gay, not Gay! Please and thank you.
~Mashon