The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Oh sure! You can live without (insert organ here)"

I'm beginning to wonder how many times one can hear this and it be true.

I went to the liver doctor on Monday and they pretty much agreed with the oncologist, that I can live without my spleen if need be. If this does end up happening that will make it four organs removed and one replaced. I'll have to change the blog to 3 organs down or 4 and 1 and still kicking.

I also went and gave blood today and the oncologist called about an hour ago and wants me to have a transfusion today and a bone marrow biopsy tomorrow. Yes my mind is spinning with all the not so good thoughts, that I wont mention.

I again ask for your thoughts and prayers.
And remember I can live without (insert organ here).

2 comments:

Roger Garrett said...

Keep those not so good thoughts out of your head.

Spleen! We don't need no stinking spleen

Jen said...

*big giant sigh*

Just another obstacle, I guess;)