The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Monday, August 25, 2008

"To The Pain"

If you ever want to know what true pain is, have a bone marrow biopsy. Nothing will prepare you for it, words can't discribe how painful it is, the only good thing about it is that it last for a few secounds. I guess any longer you one would die.

Went to the doc today to get the results. My marrow is good, like five ***** good. I'm also 162 lbs (need to start working out to get this weight were I want it). The bad part is even after the transfusion my platelets were only 18,000 that's up from 11,000 but good is between 50 to 100 thousand. And it looks like they want my spleen now.

The title is from the Princess Bride (you need to see it if you haven't), a scene in which Wesley confronts Prince Humperdink by stating he was going to cut off or out most of the prince. I for some reason find this familiar.

As for the delay in post, I am beginning to understand theories on processing. Sometimes things need time to process before I can write about them.

1 comment:

Roger Garrett said...

Sorry to hear that bro.

Anybody want a peanut, stop rhyming I mean it