The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Organ Wars: Episode VI Return of the Colon

I went to the colon doctor this week to inquire about reconnection surgery. With all the chemo and hospital drugs I had forgotten the specifics of that surgery. She was delighted to see me and was amazed at how good I looked. It's a funny feeling to shock a doctor in a good way. After we talked Jen and I started the discussion about when to do what. On the list is surgery, vacation, baby, and new house all next year (Dan I'm beginning to understand grad school). And while we haven't set every thing in stone yet, it looks like I'll be haveing the final surgery in July.

No comments: