The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!

Well Thanksgiving is over and there are no bodies to dispose of. For those who don't know, this year was the year the family travels to Knoxville, Tn. My aunt and uncle were wonderful and I enjoyed them a lot. And I had forgotten how much I missed my cousins.

About half way home I decided to not be negative anymore, or try not to be negative anymore. Over the past 3 or 4 years I have managed to teach my mouth not to curse. And thought it would be a good thing to teach my mind not to think negatively.

This new goal will mean less funny stuff until I get use to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this interesting quote today. "Most unhappiness in life is due to the fact that you are listening to yourself rather than talking to yourself" - Martyn Lloyd-Jones This quote was in a book that was talking about positivity.
Cool, huh. :)
JessG