The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Call From the Governor!!!!

So I went to the chemo guy yesterday and I'm 130lbs that's a loss of 2lbs, but I did lose two days of food due to feeling like crap. Other than that my white count is up, liver is not enlarged, and lymph glands in my neck are down. So that was a very good visit.

Saw the liver guy today and I told him about the PET scan and what Dr. Parker said about not being able to get it out of the liver. Liver guy said, "Oh! When the chemo is done we'll go in with a small needle and burn them out. I have a guy that specializes in that. It's outpatient, just like a biopsy." That means gone, dead, out of the body, NO TWO YEAR DEATH SENTENCE! Maybe.

No comments: