The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

YOU Did It!

That's what Dr. Parker said yesterday as he walked into the room. I had a PET scan Friday and yesterday we were in his office to get the results. Which are, I'm cancer free. And while I had a part to play in this war, without you my supporting friends and family and God himself, I would not be here today. So Parker's right YOU did it and I thank you.

This is what "Having the faith to move mountains," means. So the next time you doubt yourself and God, remember this story and the part YOU had in it.

2 comments:

Roger Garrett said...

incredible

Roger Garrett said...

We are SO HAPPY for you!!!!!!
God is good...

Love you both,
Shelly and the 3 boys