The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Post that Never Was....

After trying to write this one for the last two weeks resulting only in sounding like a wind bag; I have decided to take my wife's advice and not write about what I've been trying to write about.

Right! So here's a little bit of an update. The spleen is coming out sometime next month and I should only be out for two weeks. The wife is not taking this well and keeps bringing up last years issues. I keep laying out the odds (that was the fifth surgery in my life and the only one to have complications, so as the say, one out of five ant bad) and with this being the sixth the odds are good that thing will be ok. So pray for her also, I don't think she can handle another bad one.

Oh! I added a little tracking widget to the blog to see who is reading it. Don't worry it only tells me where you are and how you got here, not who you are. So take a look, it's on the lower right.


1 comment:

Roger Garrett said...

Your a pro at this surgery thing. Tell her if it makes her feel better I will perform the surgery. At least she will know the person doing it.