The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

If this is Plastic Surgury, How is it a Growth Industry?

I'm home as of yesterday at about 3pm. With my girlish figure. But the back pain was totatly unexpected. You always hear about how after someone has a nose job or breast augmentation that they are in pain for awhile, man thats an understatement.

Finished catching up on my blogs. Dan I thought the glow in the dark fish were just a joke but if their real and not to expensive (I have problems with fish) I might just by one.

The next couple of weeks are going to be sketchy, I'll be on pain killers a lot. So enjoy the drunk posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt and Jen,
It was great to see you guys the other night (Tuesday).

Know that the lots of prayers and love are still coming your way!

Love you both,
Garretts