The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Overcompensation!

So I went to the doc today for a check up. My blood is better than it has ever been before. My whit count is 8.5 (normal is around 5 and I've never been more that 3) and my platelets are 900,000 (before it was 14,000 and normal is about 100,000). Things are too good. So they put me on a whole bunch of immune suppression meds and said no driving. I'll see them again in two weeks.

So thank you for all the prayers, they are working real well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have definitely been praying! I'm glad everything is looking on the up side. Miss you guys! Tell Jennifer hello for me!