The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

System of a Down.

People ask are there down days? Yes! And I'm having one today. Is it because tomorrow is the big day? No! Is it because my coffee didn't taste coffeeish today? No! Then why?

One of the things I have learned about myself is I'm empathic. I'm sensitive to the feelings of those around me. While I may know that there is nothing to worry about, concerning the spleen thing, my wife is not so convinced. She has been very tense about it and the closer it gets the more upset she has become. Thus I'm having a down day because she is having a down day.

So I ask of you to pray for my wife, that she can see the brighter side of having my spleen removed (like I'll get my youthful figure back). And that I get my attidued back to good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIGGEST HUGS EVER for FerFer. Ian should be there in the morning before your surgery and I'll be there afterwards. Do you know how long it will take? Praying for you both!!
Jess G

Anonymous said...

We love you guys!! Lots of Prayers and Hugs coming your way! See you at visiting hours, Matt. See you in the waiting room, Jen.

Rog and Shel