The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

And Now the Moment You All Have Been Waiting for ...DAN!!!!

7-11 likes to moves its night clerks around, I never understood why. They would give me reasons, but about every 6 months I would be moved to a new store. So form the scenic slum and nudey bar I moved to the suburbs. I was working there for about two months with my new found anger with God and my love of Art Bell (wonder if he is still on).

When one night at about 2am in walks the overweight overstressed guy about my age with the big big gulp in his hand, mumbling about needing caffeine and something to do with databases. He filled up the cup got some chips and walked up to the counter still mumbling about something. I rang him up and he looked at me and asked if I new anything about programing. Thats when I realized what he was. He was fried out of his mind. He payed moved to the back counter and said, "Hi! I'm Dan!" And without a second passing he snaped his head toward the window and said, "Man that's a big a** grass hopper!"

And thats how I meet Dan. He spent most of that night trying to explain programing to me but I was not in the mood at the time. All I can say is we clicked, and he is still one of my very best friends.

There are many other Dan stories and I will share one or two along the way. So keep your eyes sharp, fore they are always funny.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

This is my introduction?