The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cult of Christianity

Getting back to the story... I see now that I was on the meaning of life journey and had by that time dispelled Judasim, Buddhism, and a few new age beliefs. I had even figured that science didn't have all the answers, after reading up on quantum physics. I recently watched a video of this evangelist who explains it best:





So here I am, I have no belief structure, no way to explain how I got to be a 23 year old with a dying liver and every one I have looked at has no answer.

Two more things need to be added. One being raised Jewish you are informed, or at least I was, that you can believe anything as long as it's not Christianity. They are a bunch of Cultist. And two Dan was Jewish.

One night I'm listening to Art Bell and he has a bible thumper on. In walks Dan in all his programing glory. The guy on the radio said something about something and I spout of that they are a bunch of cultist, like the good little Jew I am. Dan turned around in mid step and asked pointedly, "Have you ever read the Bible?"

Once again being the good Jewish boy I hadn't. To this Dan got very direct and said, "Until you actually read the book how can you have a valid opinion?" Talk about a brick between the eyes. Here was this fellow Jew arguing with me about the validity of a cult!

That night I found out that Dan had converted to Christianity in his teens and was still attending a regular bible study that he wanted me to try out. I also learned that I had the ability to look at Christianity even though I was Jewish. But before that could happen some more pieces had to fall in place.

No comments: