The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Summer of George

I quickly realized that these rules were not quite enough when dealing in a relationship. They were good for getting my self esteem up, but did nothing to stop me from getting into one bad relationship after another.

There was this episode of Seinfeld in which George decide to do the exact opposite thing from what he normally would do in every area of his life. For instance his pickup line in the show was, "I'm a 40 year old bald man, I live with my parents and I don't have a job!"

I concluded after analyzing all my past girlfriends, that this was a good idea. I found that they all were short brunettes that didn't talk much and who's sexual preference could be question. Oh, and none of them were Christian.

I started with were to find women who would match the opposite profile. I know what your thinking and no I didn't start in a church. This would have to be some one who was smart also. So I went to the internet. Talk about rejection, in the first six months I subscribed to two different sites and emailed over 150 women to no avail. Wait there was that cat lady. Rule #6: Never date a cat lady!

Thus the search would continue...

3 comments:

Roger Garrett said...

very interesting

Anonymous said...

I love Seinfeld! That whole episode cracked me up! Go George!

Ruth B. said...

Interesting idea.