The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekly Charge Vol.8, What happend to Vol. 7?

So I was looking through the post the other day and saw I had two Vol. 6's.

Went to the doc today, no chemo, white count is fine but red count is low. CT came back with no new sites and no increase in size of current sites. The doc said that this was unexpected in someone with my case, and it looks like the praying is working. He also said that chemo may end in June if keeps going this good. So even though I can't have chemo the cancer is dieing. My weight is down by a pound, 151 lbs, that is easy to fix.

In closing thank you for all the good thoughts.

1 comment:

Roger Garrett said...

Shelly and I are so freaking excited for you. We are of course knocking on wood but this is great news.