The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Weekly Charge Vol. 5

Well good news and bad news today. I'm 145lbs!!!!! Thats what I was before all this crap started and if you count that I'm one less organ I've gained about 3lbs more that what I was before. Bad news is no chemo today, white count was 1.7 even with the neupogen.

There will be another chapter in the story ether today or tomorrow.

But I have to go kill some Nazis first.

2 comments:

Roger Garrett said...

Sorry to hear you can't be poisoned but no remorse in nazi killing. I would figure you wouldn't capitalize the N in nazi. I don;t as I believe it shows them way too much respect LOL

Unknown said...

Now THAT was funny!!!:)