The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Chemo Sniffer

For those who don't know chemo takes three days and you get progressively sicker as the days go by. I have yet to mention how I internally deal with illness. I shut down. I get quite lay or sit down a lot, eat very little, and don't want to be bothered by anyone or thing. Mom dealt with this well, but with Jen it has to be different and I'm learning to handle that.

Molly, our dog, doesn't get this. She knows something is wrong, like she can smell the chemo in me because she gets progressively more protective of me. And yes this bugs the crap out of me. I know she doesn't know how to do anything else. I mean with her it's all instinct, but it still drive me nuts that she can't just be her normal outside all day barking self.

And these are the problems one should have if going through cancer. To many people wanting to offer more loving care than you want to receive. How blessed am I that even my dog wants to help.

No comments: