The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Monday, February 11, 2008

The Weekly Charge! Vol. 2

This week went pretty good since I didn't have chemo. I got 15 hours in at work, the most I've had in months. My weight is now 136 lbs and I'm on my way to victory at 150 lbs!

As for today I've been really sleepy, I'm going through a bout of insomnia. I'm sleeping just not getting restful sleep. I went home early from work today because I couldn't think. So if you guys want to pray for something, pray I get a good nights sleep.

In Christ,

Matt

OH! I almost forgot, I changed the blog layout because a friend of mine has the same one and I have to be different! Hope you enjoy the new look.

No comments: