The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Monday, February 4, 2008

The Weekly Charge! Vol. 1

I know your thinking what in the heck is he talking about now. Well my beloved wife asked me to start a weekly update on what's going on, so that she doesn't have to keep answering the same questions over and over again. Being who I am, I didn't like the word update so I used thesaurus.com to find a synonym and charge just fits. Also the idea that when faced with adversity you charge forward, makes that word more appropriate.

So I'm doing good, went to the cancer doc today and got really good news. I had a pet scan last Thursday and the results show that all the cancer sites but one are decreased. My weight is 131 lbs but my white count is low so there moving my next round to next week. This means I have an extra week to gain more weight!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love that you are positive, no matter what! We're going to make it-God is answering our prayers!