The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Put them in the "Iron Maiden" or Weekly Charge Vol.4

I started a new medication yesterday called Neupogen. I have had it before and it's not fun. The only side effect is bone pain. If you have never had bone pain it's like being put in an Iron Maiden. I wasn't sure how bad it would be this time because they decided to give me a low dosage over several days instead of one big shot. So far everything is good, no pain.

Other than that, chemo went good. I am stuck on the story, as to were to go next. I'll probably get the next chapter out this week, if I don't sorry.

Always putting God first,
Matt

1 comment:

Roger Garrett said...

Sounds like my growing pains I had when I was 12 and 13. I grew 7 inches in 4 months and could barely walk that summer. Hope you avoid the pain this time my friend