The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Chain Letter (the kind of crap you do at 2am)

Here are the rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago:
Ten years ago I was working as a night clerk at 7-11 and had just been put on the transplant list.

Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Queso, queso and more queso
2. Candy
3. Ice cream
4. Coffee
5. Pop Corn

In the real world:
1. I'm Jewish
2. Born again child of God
3. Cancer survivor
4. Funny

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off all my families crap.
2. Invest in alternative energy forms.
3. Buy an owners cabin on a cruse ship.

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Ice cream scooper
2. Fry guy
3. Cashier
4. Night clerk
5. Disability examiner

Three of my habits:
1. Killing nazis
2. Sleeping
3. Chewing my finger nails

Five place I have lived:
1. Grand Rapids, MI
2. Oklahoma City, OK
3. Moore, OK
4. Edmond, OK
5. Thats all folks...

What do you want others to get from your blog:
People converted to Christ or for people to recommit themselves to Christ. But nothing real big.

And as for tags, I only read three personal blogs regularly and Roger has all of them tagged already.

1 comment:

Roger Garrett said...

Love that Nazi killin'