The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rejection City

Living with your friends is a little more acceptable when dating then say, being 28 and still living with your parents. So I took Jess up on the offer to live one year with others in pursuit of spiritual development and friendship.

It was a great year. I can say this, while we didn't necessarily pursue that spiritual development all that well, I walked away with some pretty good friends.

During this time I also continued to develop my social skills with women. Jess did her best to help by becoming my stylist. Growing up Jewish left me with this funny style of spending money; but when a hot girl (weather your friend or not) tells you, "Even I would date you in those jeans!" moneys becomes nothing. With my time being divided between the house and work, and the fact that I didn't drink; I decided to start internet dating.

If I was trying to avoid being rejected, I would have gone to a bar. The first site I joined after three months left me with over a hundred emails out and no returns. That would be like going to a bar and every women you said hi to never saying hi back. Thats a 100% rejection rate. My great solution was to try other sites that were similar to this one; I garnered the same results 0-25 on one and 0-10 on another.

My grand experiment was gathering some horrible results!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"You mean they paid Judas?"
"I think I'm black Irish because my hair is black"
"Ok, guys. Just eat a little bit of the quiche and then I'm taking everyone to McDonald's after this. You just have to act like you ALL want to go grocery shopping with me!"
Ahhh... Good times!

Roger Garrett said...

I missed out on computer dating, shucks

Anonymous said...

hey a way to look at it....0-25 and 0-10...to can only go up.