The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Like a Sink in a Bedroom?

One of my favorite comedians is Lewis Black, I know angry frustrated cussing Jew what a shock! He has this routine where he discusses a theory of where aneurisms come from. It involves situations where our brain can't explain something and it tries to figure them out until it explodes and we die. He used a scenario where he over heard some one say, "If not for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in collage." Even writing it brings me to tears. If you haven't heard is, it's on his white album.

Anyway, my wife and I are currently looking at new homes to get an idea of what we want to buy in the future. Today we saw a house which had a sink in the second bedroom. It wasn't like a little bathing area in the room. It was a sink right next to the closet of the bedroom. No other bedroom in the house had a sink. The closest was the sinks in the master bath. Jen spent the next hour trying to figure out why. I did my best to get her to stop, because I love my wife and don't want her to die of an aneurysm.

She finally arrived that it is meant to be a nursery. When I pointed out that the sink in the bathroom next door was closer or that being that there were only two rooms other than the master and that the most you could hope for needing it to be a nursery would be like five years tops and you were likely to own the house for at least 15 years; she said her mind was made up it was meant to be a nursery.

So for all of you out there, it is no longer, "If not for that horse" to explain the completely illogical; it's now, "Like a sink in a bedroom!"


2 comments:

Roger Garrett said...

I am going to use that and really confuse people

Anonymous said...

Hey at least it wasnt a toilet! Ohhh thats a cool idea now that I think of it!