The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Friday, April 25, 2008

I Should Watch More Religious Crap!

So I was watching the Pastor Melissa Scott tonight at about 12am, it's like a sermon in which she super analyzes every thing. My kind of show, anyway, she was talking about what the good works meant in Ephesians 2:10. Her conclusion was that God is working in us to do His good works, and not that these good works are the key to our salvation.

So I was thinking about this and about Life Church's message from this week about how we (men) as warriors are to be passionate about what battle God has given us to fight. Which I have come to understand in my life is, in part, the writing of this here blog thing.

And while the story seems to be wondering aimlessly in my social life, I realized not only where I need to take the story; but also that God is still working within me to bring about a knowledge of Him and His good works.

So like I said, I need to watch more religious crap. I also need to stop starting paragraphs with so.

2 comments:

Roger Garrett said...

I like so, I use it all the time. I ready to read so get to it

Jen said...

So that's why you left channel 15 on the tv the past 2 nights...