The Editor Has Quit!

Yes the wife can't stands it anymore and has resigned her post as editor.
So if you find a typo that really bugs you send and email or comment.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Think The World Is Telling Me Something...

So today I got an email for a colon cleanse sample and last week I got another credit card app for the Make A Wish Foundation. Is this what they call irony? Or is there some junk mail mastermind trying to make me mad in hopes that I'm the key to his plan to take of the world.

On another note there will be a new chapter in the story soon, I'm stuck again on which way to go.

2 comments:

Roger Garrett said...

Of course there is a mastermind behind it. He is messing with you. Just keep laughing

Roger Garrett said...

I tagged you on my site, I want to know the answers so go check it out